Phone Communication Policy
By consenting to this Phone Communication Policy, you authorize Verge Credit and its affiliates to make telemarketing calls and deliver sales and marketing text messages (SMS) to any phone number you provide. This includes authorizing Verge Credit and/or its affiliates to contact you regarding the advertising or telemarketing of products and services. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone number you provided to Verge Credit is your contact number. Your consent, if provided, will be effective even if the number you have provided is registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list.
This consent for telemarketing calls and texts shall remain in effect until you revoke it. You may revoke your consent at any time. By providing consent, you agree that Verge Credit and its agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on its behalf may contact you on a recorded line. Your consent to telemarketing calls and SMS may be revoked by following any of the unsubscribe methods described below, or by any other method that ensures we receive revocation. You understand that consent is not a condition to apply for a loan.
How to Unsubscribe
Phone Calls & Automated Voice Messages Opt Out
You may revoke your consent to receive phone calls, other than to service your account or collect any amounts you may owe, by calling 1-866-299-8743.
Text Message Opt-Out
As a courtesy, Verge Credit allows you to manage your SMS preferences separately for promotional messages and account alerts (i.e. payment reminders and confirmations). Promotional messages and account alerts will be sent from different numbers. You can opt out of marketing messages and account alerts individually by sending STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the number you receive the messages from. Once you confirm, you will receive a STOP confirmation reply as a requirement of the Mobile Marketing Association. Alternately, you may opt out by calling 1-866-299-8743.
SMS Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send a single text message to confirm your enrollment. You will not be enrolled to receive SMS unless you confirm.
- You can cancel SMS at any time. Just reply “STOP” to a message received. After you send the text message “STOP”, you will be sent a single message to confirm you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from Verge Credit. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, reply “HELP”. After you send the SMS message “HELP”, you will receive a message with instructions on how to use the service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Verge Credit is able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, PanhandleCommunications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- As always, text message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive up to eight (8) messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to CustomerSupport@VergeCredit.com.