- When you opt-in to the service, you will receive a single text message from Verge Credit to confirm your enrollment. You will not be enrolled to receive SMS unless you confirm. By consenting, you certify, warrant and represent that the telephone number you provided to Verge Credit is your contact number and understand that consent is not a condition to apply for a loan.
- Promotional Marketing Messages: By consenting, you authorize Verge Credit to deliver sales and marketing text messages (SMS) at the number you provided at opt-in.
- Transactional Alerts: By enrolling in account alerts (i.e. payment reminders and confirmations), you consent to receive recurring account text messages from Verge Credit at the number you provided at opt-in.
- Verge Credit allows you to manage your SMS preferences separately for promotional messages and account alerts. Promotional messages and account alerts will be sent from different numbers. You can opt-out of marketing messages and account alerts individually by sending STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the number you receive the messages from. Once you confirm, you will receive a STOP confirmation reply as a requirement of the Mobile Marketing Association. Alternately, you may opt out by calling 1-866-299-8743.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, reply “HELP”. After you send the SMS message “HELP”, you will receive a message with instructions on how to use the service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You may receive up to five (5) messages per month. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about text message services provided by Verge Credit, you can send an email to CustomerSupport@VergeCredit.com.